Friday, October 14, 2011

I have arrived

This is my official debut to the blogging world. I feel like I have missed out; like I am living in the 90′s, the equivalent of wearing hyper-color and teasing my bangs as high as Aqua Net would hold. There has been a recent realization that while I *love love love* my darling son D, I can only dangle toys over his head and sing nursery rhymes for so long in a day before I need some sort of outlet. And so I will write.

Hello fellow bloggers, family, friends. I am Sarah, a recently-turned 30s chic who has lived through tremendous changes over the last year – marriage, a baby, becoming a registered nurse, and being unemployed for an extended time for the first time in my adult life. I am extremely opinionated and call things as I see them and have stopped putting up with bs from others. In fact, I have finally grown the balls to get rid of the toxic people in my life and am extremely happy with where the future is headed.

Welcome to my world of crazy! Stick around – you might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment